Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wednesday, June 8th, 2011


Start Here:
1.
Write the following in your planner:
Homework: None!!!!!!

This is the last week of school. Here is a little poem for you from me: (Keep scrolling past the poem to find out what to do today).

"You're a very special person,
And I wanted you to know,
How much I enjoyed being your teacher.
How fast the year did go!
Please come back to visit me
As through the grades you grow
Try hard to learn all that you can
There is so much to know!
The one thing I hope you learned
To last your whole life through
Is to know that you are SPECIAL
There's no one else like you!"
-author unknown

2. Check the student portal. Grades are finalized - except for 3 podcasts I need to grade. If you see a problem with your grade talk to Mrs. Wilts today!!!!!!

3. Clean out your textbook. Textbooks will be collected today. Make sure you have the one that was checked out to you. Some of you still have the old textbook. I will need that back too.

4. Try one of the following:

What are we doing today?
1. Social Studies Starter
2. Student Survey: